free website stats program Myrtle Beach fall rally | Harley Davidson Forums

Myrtle Beach fall rally

kejohnson07

just made my reservations for the weekend of the fall rally. anyone else planning on going? maybe we can hook up and ride together. the more the merrier!

I thought I saw something posted awhile back about Myrtle Beach not doing the motorcycle things anymore??
Anyone else remember seeing anything on that?

Man, I'd love to but that's Talladega weekend! Yes, I'm a total NASCAR nut! My brother flies down from Rochester, NY and we join about 3 other local guys for our Talladega guys weekend!

I think I remember reading in one of my magazines the the town of Myrtle Beach is trying to stop all of the "bike events" that are scheduled for there. They have managed to cancel one of the two and are trying to cancel all of them by 2009 - 2010.

There has been alot of talk about Myrtle Beach, not sure what to believe? They cant just close the place down but I guess they can make you feel very un-welcome with the ticket books!

Hey Doc, You guys ever do the spring race at AMS? We camp out side of the front stretch and turn 1 (Friday to Monday) Never been to Dega but I hear it's a blast when the sun goes down!!

My sister lives in MB and the rumor is correct, they are trying to end bike rallies by not giving out vendor permits. All the towns around MB are verrry happy because they ARE handing out permits!! I don't know why MB has their head up their @#$%, but after being there twice for spring rally, it ain't goin' away!!:newsmile061:

rode down to myrtle beach harley-davidson yesterday and the fall rally is still on. the future rally's after this one is in question. this may be the last one so everyone who can needs to go.I will be there!

I was planning on going however I just had surgery and the Dr has asked that i not go, If anyone needs a place to stay i have reservations at the Plantation resort, 2br sleeps 8, I'll let you have it for what i paid, I'm not trying to make money or lose it either..:) E-mail me if your interested... Hope you all have fun!

Back