free website stats program Myrtle Beach Bike Week | Harley Davidson Forums

Myrtle Beach Bike Week

HotRoc54

Anyone on here going to Myrtle Bike Week??
I will be leaving on Friday. I will be staying at Lakewood RV Resort.

IMG_0474.jpg

leaving the 12th staying thru 17th be staying in pawleys island not a dime in 09 in murder beach

Does anyone know where all the Events and Dealers will be? I'm going down on the 14th and coming back the 16 th. I would like to Stay where all the activities are going to be. Have Fun and Be Safe. I like that comment MURDER BEACH LOL

MüTtLaNgE :breakdance

The event is still on but not in Myrtle Beach city limit. The city passed some new ordinances against noise and inside the city limit must now wear a helmet. I would recommend staying anywhere south of Myrtle Beach and you will not even have to go inside the city limits. Most of the action will be just south of the city limits.

The actual Rally, is the Carolina Harley-Davidson Dealers Association Rally, and it has been moved to New Bern, NC. Some of the businesses located outside the city limits of Murder Beach (I love that name too, LOL) are still trying to hold an event also. I'm sure it is confusing to the vendors, not to mention those wanting to attend the actual Rally.

Sounds like everything was still in the area around Myrtle. How did it go as far as organized events? arrests? general info?

The people sure wanted to stay there apparently.

Back