free website stats program Myrtle Beach Area | Harley Davidson Forums

Myrtle Beach Area

bigcletus

Anyone from the Myrtle Beach area on this forum ??
I live in Canada and in a couple of years am retiring..I was intending on spending the winters in Texas, but decided the high temps are not what I really want nor need. The SC climate sounds more comfortable..I'd like to stay away from MB proper due to their extreme bike restrictions...if you have any info on reasonably-prices monthly rentals ( I don't want a stink-hole ghetto, but I don't want nor need a 5 star). 2 Bedrooms, shared pool, parking for 1 car and 1 bike, clean. A mobile home or cottage is ok too.

Thanks for any and all help

Ride Safe....

Jack

Do any either of you guys know of a decent place to rent for about 8 nights in late January in either North Myrtle Beach--Little River Area or Southport, Nc ??
All I need is someplace described in the original posting (and somewhat near the beach).

Thanks

Myrtle Beach was made to repeal their helmet law, the state of South Carolina found it unconstitional.

Murrels Inlet is a good area, I have family there, but I don't know personaly of any rentals. I did google winter rentals for the area and alot of places popped up.

Anyone from the Myrtle Beach area on this forum ??
I live in Canada and in a couple of years am retiring..I was intending on spending the winters in Texas, but decided the high temps are not what I really want nor need. The SC climate sounds more comfortable..I'd like to stay away from MB proper due to their extreme bike restrictions...if you have any info on reasonably-prices monthly rentals ( I don't want a stink-hole ghetto, but I don't want nor need a 5 star). 2 Bedrooms, shared pool, parking for 1 car and 1 bike, clean. A mobile home or cottage is ok too.

Thanks for any and all help

Ride Safe....

Jack

Anywhere OUTSIDE the city limits should be just fine!!!

Back