free website stats program My Rides | Harley Davidson Forums

My Rides

mtmasean

So I finally was able to get some pics downloaded. The 1985 FXEF belonged to my dad. Long story made short...My wife said the amount of money you spent on that you should of bought another bike...I introduce you to the Road King :bigsmiley11:

Jack-The Fat Bob is the one I had the primary cover done at Brown's Plating. Thanks for the recommendation; they did some great work on it. I didn't lose any of the scroll work.

Attachments

• 5 Nov 11 Camera pics 252.jpg
    5 Nov 11 Camera pics 252.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 385
  • 5 Nov 11 Camera pics 253.jpg
    5 Nov 11 Camera pics 253.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 5 Nov 11 Camera pics 255.jpg
    5 Nov 11 Camera pics 255.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 5 Nov 11 Camera pics 256.jpg
    5 Nov 11 Camera pics 256.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 41
So I finally was able to get some pics downloaded. The 1985 FXEF belonged to my dad. Long story made short...My wife said the amount of money you spent on that you should of bought another bike...I introduce you to the Road King :bigsmiley11:

Jack-The Fat Bob is the one I had the primary cover done at Brown's Plating. Thanks for the recommendation; they did some great work on it. I didn't lose any of the scroll work.

Dads bike is sweet! I can hear the story now with the wife going something like" but you said ............." excellent!

Dads bike is sweet!

Yes it is...I asked him if he wanted it back when I bought the RK. He said no unless I was going to sell it. Don't think that is going to be happening anytime soon. I love that bike and it will be something to maybe pass on to my son. Providing I'll be able to find parts for it when he is old enough to ride (he's 22 months old). It has a lot of scroll work on just about everything except the paint. Which is why I like it so much, it's different and something you don't see anymore.

for every pair of shoes we need a bike...i don't see a problem with the logic :D

VERY NICE, glad I could help we need to ride some day you are real close:s

Back