free website stats program My only automobile | Harley Davidson Forums

My only automobile

Singlebeam

I own a 1972 El Camino. it's not licensed nor insured. I don't drive it anymore. Saving it for my son. It was an all original SS454 from the factory. I have a build sheet and the Protect-O-Plate. I have the numbers matching 454 in a building out back. I am running a Ram Jet 502 in it. I have won several trophies with it in car shows. Got bored with car shows and the Camino. Now I am just a poser/wannabe/biker...3534.jpg P1040637.JPG Waxed.gif bra9pz.jpg p1050687ls2.jpg Engine.jpg

Very nice. :) I'm a sucker for the old cars...I can't help it...I am my father's daughter. :) My dad has 2 1941 Chevy coupes, one is street rodded out and the other is all original. The hubby & I are down to one now, a 1933 Cadillac, she is our keeper. You my friend, have some very sweet toys. :) I hope your son will appreciate them as well. ;)

Beautiful Ride! I love going to shows and seeing those old classics. I’ve always been a sucker for old pickups and the el Camino fits right in there LOL

Gorgeous.
I own and drive a couple of middle-of-the-road cars, but I lust after the 60s and 70s American muscle cars.
Small blocks, big blocks, bigger blocks. Heck, even city blocks!
I’d love to have a Chevelle 396 or a 442 or a C2 or a 67 Mustang GT. Or a ‘67 GTO.
Timeless cars that engender passion in all mechanical enthusiasts.
Like bikes do.
Well done Sir.

Back