free website stats program My New C&C Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

My New C&C Seat

watch guy

Banned
Just got the C&C Sport Tour. Not only beautiful and extremely well made, but very comfortable too. I'm praying this one is 'the one' I can't afford any more.
Had it set 2" forward with the gel insert. Feels really smooth and has lowered me about 2" from my Sig. series solo.

Attachments

• new seat 002.jpg
    new seat 002.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 171
  • new seat 004.jpg
    new seat 004.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 178
  • new seat 005.jpg
    new seat 005.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 145
Nice looking seat - like the stitching...how about the passenger comfort - any feedback from your riders?

Just wondering just how comfortable the C&C is as compared to anything else you've tried? They look great but it seems they may sacrifice some comfrot for looks. I am trying to decide on a new solo and pillion for my RK. My wife would like alot more comfort then the stock pillion gives. I would like more comfort from my stock seat on the long run, say around 2 hours. My rear starts to burn. This is a very expensive decision and I would like to get it right in the first ~$800.

Thanks,

Bodeen

Just wondering just how comfortable the C&C is as compared to anything else you've tried? They look great but it seems they may sacrifice some comfrot for looks. I am trying to decide on a new solo and pillion for my RK. My wife would like alot more comfort then the stock pillion gives. I would like more comfort from my stock seat on the long run, say around 2 hours. My rear starts to burn. This is a very expensive decision and I would like to get it right in the first ~$800.

Thanks,

Bodeen
I've gone through 5 seats so far. Each had it's good and bad points. Some more bad than good, which is why I moved on. I kept my Signature Series solo/rbr because it has lots of foam but sits me a little high. This is my second C&C. The first one was really nice but sat me back too far. This one seems to sit me exactly where I want to be. It's been raining non stop since I put it on so I can't tell you very much about how good it feels on a long ride. It has plenty of cushion and feel softer than it looks. Something about sitting on leather too.

Thanks,

Bodeen

Less expensive option might be to look at some kind of gel pad or Airhawk seat pad for the longer rides. If you don't like it and decide to invest big dollars in a new seat, you can most likely sell the pad.

Back