free website stats program MY NEW '09 (flame blue pearl) RKC ARRIVED!!!... | Harley Davidson Forums

MY NEW '09 (flame blue pearl) RKC ARRIVED!!!...

Drew

... and it's 8 degrees in Chicago. Oh, the humanity :small3d015:

I will post pics when I get the chance.

Drew

I'd have to test her out. I love mine, you made a good choice. Good luck with it and now the fun begins.

I've had mine a couple of months now and I can't stop looking at it in the garage. I ride it every chance I get. Perfect for those "errands", saves gas too!

Bought a J&S jack from the boys in Wisconsin and it works as advertised. Used it this past weekend to polish her up. Pulled off the bags, side covers and the seat so I could get in every nook and cranny.

Found a small leak on the rear brake master cylinder. I hope it doesn't goof up my paint on the frame. Will have it addressed at my thousand mile check up.

The wife thinks I'm obsessed...yea right, a new Harley in the garage, of course I'm obsessed.

I may ride mine to Illinois from So Cal. this summer to see the family. I'll be looking for the blue RKC.

I better run downstairs and check the Harley!!!:lolrolling

Thats a heat wave. Try -13 in Anchorage. Congrats on the purchase. Hopefully Ill be getting my new Custom soon.

thread_is_worthless.jpg

I know... I know... a breach of forum etiquette.

I hesitated even making this post for that very reason. Photos will be forthcoming

regards
Drew

Back