free website stats program my little 107 SG | Harley Davidson Forums

my little 107 SG

HDWRENCH

Here is my own 09 SG, bike is being bumped to a 120 at the present time , but this is what it had .

107 kit RR cast HP heads crane cam, zilla pipe and a 58 t/b. I love to here the key board engine builders state that the use of a zilla or a 58 on small engines will kill low end power. We did back to back testing from a bored FBW to the 58 and a fat cat to the zilla. It only got better with the larger items.

BTW the other is another we built that is a twin engine wise to mine. Power wise extremely close.

Attachments

• john k 2011 107 hp.jpg
    john k 2011 107 hp.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 107 cast HP 296 e mail .jpg
    107 cast HP 296 e mail .jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 61
  • TVR bobber 014.jpg
    TVR bobber 014.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 52
Wow! Very nice. Extremely close, may be an understatement.

wow almost a square engine on power and tq awesome numbers and i bet it rides really well, im a bit like you everyone told me the SE Kompressor heads with 255 cams and a 103 wouldnt be a good combo and that i needed the CNC heads to get any real power - i got plenty thanks just over 100hp and 120+ Ft/lbs measured at the wheel on a Street Bob - since that day my dealer has been selling lots of the heads with 103 kits and people are loving it - oh i was using Vance and Hines Big radius pipes i know with a well designed and built 2-1 i could have seen more but i liked the black big radius and woudl scarifice a bit for the look

I was being funny, two different bikes , different dyno days etc. But in the end power wise they are very close as close as I would say for the use of a chassis dyno.

For a bagger the 107 kit in it, rolled out very nice. I was more than pleased with the power it made. Going to the 120 is a builder thing, if I had another shop bike I would leave mine alone , but its the only new style bike I own thus the kit will go bigger for testing.

HA HA thats rather funny, being that its my own bike I never bothered to take any pics. However I have pics off my site that I can post up and its the same product. I am un sure about posting a link to my web site.. I know or at least I think I was introduced , I have been doing this for many years now and most know who I am and what I do for a living.

Attachments

• 58 backing plate and filter kit.jpg
    58 backing plate and filter kit.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF2853.JPG
    DSCF2853.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 24
Thanks that's cool too, but what is really neat is when you snap a few pics of the install. And of course we like to just see a pic of you bike too.

Back