free website stats program My Life Savings | Harley Davidson Forums

My Life Savings

trikerbob

:newsmile018::cheers
Hi to you HDer's
My name is Trikerbob and I took the motorcycle riding endorsement course at 62 years young/old and passed it so now I have that M/C License. What lead me to do this was I had two strokes, Luckily I pulled out of them fairly well, the only thing I have a problem with is remembering that I am MARRIED. So this woke me up to do things that I always wanted to do, whether the wife liked it or not. I also have two total knee replacements ( electrician ) so I purchased a new 2010 Harley Street Glide Trike ( look at picture album ) in which both me & my WIFE LOVE so much. I or we get on that trike and ride away our TROUBLES. I have added many of accessories in which I have installed. Had stage 1 & 2 done at the Harley Dealer. I hope to meet you HDer's some day, look at my pictures and you will remember me.

Good day
Trikerbob

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.:cheers

Might as well live while you're still alive.:newsmile108::rider

Welcome to The Forum, Congratulations on your accomplishments and enjoy your ride, you have certainly earned it
:rider:wce

Welcome to the forum from southeastern CT. I would say 62 is young in my opinion.:s

Post some pictures when you can.

Last edited:
Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back