free website stats program my gen 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

my gen 3

marknett

After endless checking and researching , I decided to buy the gen 3 tuner . Dobeck performance seems to be the leader in afr tecnology . I've noticed there controller is sold under several different labels and I assume they are all the same controller .My question is how do i get my forum discount and who do I buy the unit from ?

A need to vent ;

When you have just purchased a 15k plus bike , now you have to buy a dealer download which should be free anyway.. You sale me a Harley with a cat convertor , Thanks alot big brother , and set my map too lean, taking life from my motor . And finally with a pat on the back , you give me a friendly reminder that you plan to get me when I come in for my 1000 mile service.

Ain't life a hoot !!!1

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark; you won't be sorry w/this purchase - these little e-boxes are magic. I'm on my second unit (from TFI to GEN3) and can't believe how easy they are to (1) install, (2) set & (3) adjust. Remember to run a few tanks through your bike before making any changes. After 4-tanks I was averaging ~35MPG so lowered the cruise setting (YLW/BLU) .5 and now I'm up to 44MPG again. Enjoy!

Just got my Gen 3 this week. Easy install and working good. I got a Veterans discount by calling direct to Dobeck. It saved me $75. Thanks didn't seem enough when he told me. Oh yea, great product too.

I have got an email sent to them telling them I want to buy and use the forum discount ...... so far no reply .:(

Still no responce as of yet ..Hopefully they will log in today .. $50 discount is worth waiting for lol

Give them a call, very nice people and know their product.

Closed till monday .. I called friday and talked with someone .. He was working in the shop and said he had not been in the office all day .. bad connection so could not get much info

Back