free website stats program My First Bike | Harley Davidson Forums

My First Bike

cromwell

Here is a Picture of my first Harley. It is a 1966 Full dresser. Pic is from Waterbury Ct in 1970. :cheers

Tony

ScannedImage_zpse8a438eb.jpg

I have no other clue as to what model the bike is. All I know is it is the bike that started my desire to own a Harley and if and when I can afford it get the same model I am going to try...

Very nice & oh to know better & keep those sweet toys from years past. I didn't start riding HD until later in my riding career, but passed through some sweet classic muscle cars. Started with a 1970 302 Boss Mustang & then a 1969 Mach-1. Switched over to a 1974 Firebird Formula and then a 1968 Ford Torino GT. Wish I would've known better to keep, maintain & store some of those sweet rides.

Thanks for bringing back some great memories.

So I have been informed my younger sister that this photo of me was taken in 67 or 68 and not 1970 as I thought. Man now I feel even older. lol

1966 models were designated FLHB and FLHBF there were hand shift solos and foot shifters available in high compression and low compression models:s Great machines with electric and kick start available

Back