free website stats program my custom fatboy will be done sat, opinions needed | Harley Davidson Forums

my custom fatboy will be done sat, opinions needed

steveo3318

I have been looking at yalls site for several months now getting ideas, this is my first post and i wanted to show what i was doing, this is my 05 fatboy that i have been customizing, it will be done this sat. after seeing all of your bikes i gotta show mine, here is a before and current, and yes that is a 21" front wheel:D oh eah this is my first harley, i converted from a dragged out crotch rocket and will never go back!!!!

newharley001.jpg

builtfatboy.jpg

cleanbrute006.jpg

Stevo;

Very nice indeed, you have a unique and beautiful motorcycle. What type of rear fender are you going to use?

Not exactly my style but I can still appreciate the work and creativity that went into your project. Very nice job - and welcome to the Harley world!!

thanks and i am using the stock rear fender, just had it stretched 2 inches, thanks for the reply's also, and i understand about not your style, i am just going a direction no-one around here has, i tryed to make the paint look like it is from the 50-60's era. and slapped the La Rosa springer seat on her, rides alot better than i thought it would, my banana long john footboards ill be in wed. along with the finished fenders, i will post some finished pictures up hopefully thursday. i just wanted an older looking bike with the functionallity of a newwer ride. thanks again everyone

i also fixed a problem i had by accident, i am 6'2 and felt like i needed a little more leg room, after putting the solo springer seat on it lifted me up some making my legs straiten out. it feels a ton better when riding, also the wire wheels sure make the wind a ton easier to handle. :D

thanks glider, had a ton of complements on the color combo already, to be honest i seen it on an old bike from the 50's when i was a child and it has always stuck in my mind, that bike and paint job had to be 35 years old when i seen it, so i got my own

I think it looks great!! I wasn't so sure until you posted pics with the rear fender.

I love the paint and the big front wheel.

Ride Safe!

Back