free website stats program My 97 FLSTC - | Harley Davidson Forums

My 97 FLSTC -

wombat457

This is my bike that I bought about 10 years ago when she only had around 4000 miles on her. Since then I have put one or two more miles on it and made a few improvements, that are on going as I type this.

This is the bike when I first bought her:
Original Bike.jpg

And this is her as she stands today:
Mods 1.jpg

Front 1.jpg

Thanks Jeff - it does me okay. I still have a bit of work to do to her - new Andrews Cam (27 or 13) Performance Carby kit, Pushrods, lifters, bearings and so forth. Hoping it all be done by the end of Sep this year :)

Thanks gents and joel - it wasn't too bad heat wise I just didn't like the cross over and how it dominated that side of the bike. The V&H is a lot more subtle and has a really nice sound to it - even with their Quiet Baffles in place.

Okay so just to bring the bike into 2022 - one or two things have been done to her since I bought her 12 or thereabouts years ago. Here is the list of what has been done and what is to be done in a few weeks:

Mods JPEG.jpg

I also have new (original style) decals but am in two minds whether to put them on OR leave the tank just painted with no decals or pin striping. What do you guys think - with or without decals?

I'm leaning further and further toward the decals as well. Initially I thought leaving them off would give the bike a more individual look, but now, I think it looks naked or something.

Back