free website stats program My 3 year old saying the Pledge of Allegiance | Harley Davidson Forums

My 3 year old saying the Pledge of Allegiance

I like how she checks out the time, good thing she had a watch on! They grow up quick 01dynaglide, hang on to every moment!

Very very cute. Wonder if she was the flag holder at preschool that day. My young boys always loved holding the flag and leading the Pledge....

That was so sweet. Love her Southern accent!
It made me think of how many Americans don't even know the words to the Pledge of Allegiance! :(

Sweet, not a thing wrong with learning at that young age:s

That was so sweet. Love her Southern accent!
It made me think of how many Americans don't even know the words to the Pledge of Allegiance! :(

Her accent? We don't have an accent. Thats how we talk down here. Y'all have an accent.:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

Her accent? We don't have an accent. Thats how we talk down here. Y'all have an accent.:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling
Ha! Ya know, I was thinking that when I wrote that. You should hear the New England accent! I still can't get used to it! "Pahk the cah in the yahd"!
I guess no matter where anyone is from, it's everyone else who has an accent! :s

Last edited:
She is something else for sure, "Daddy's baby girls", just ask her. HAHA. She definitley has a southern accent, but like Red-fish Joe said, "thats the way we talk".

Back