free website stats program MY 2017 ULTRA WITH BOOM BOX6.5 THE GPS IS ACTIONG UP | Harley Davidson Forums

MY 2017 ULTRA WITH BOOM BOX6.5 THE GPS IS ACTIONG UP

i used the GPS the the other day and it was showing some place eles not were i was i pulled the main fuse rebooted the radio and same thing happened can any one help
if any one can help thanks

Welcome to the forum. I don't understand your question. Does the GPS have to be reloaded from time to time for newer software, sorry that's the only thing I can think of not being familiar with HD GPS

It Probably has to be re-calibrated, did you disconnect the battery lately? Does your owners manual have the radio instructions in it maybe? Like a car you probably have to drive in circles to calibrate it again?

Welcome to the forum, from Ohio.

Welcome to the forum. I don't understand your question. Does the GPS have to be reloaded from time to time for newer software, sorry that's the only thing I can think of not being familiar with HD GPS
when i try to use it it says im some were eles

It Probably has to be re-calibrated, did you disconnect the battery lately? Does your owners manual have the radio instructions in it maybe? Like a car you probably have to drive in circles to calibrate it again?

Welcome to the forum, from Ohio.

Welcome from Wisconsin. Where does it show that You are? And where are You.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it say your 5 ft away, 5 miles away, 50 miles away, 500 miles away?

Umm STREETGLIDE 2012,
a bit more info besides "when I try to use it it says im somewhere else" would be helpful... we are attempting to help you out.
WHEN IM OUT ON THE BIKE AND I HIT THE GPS ITS NEVER RIGHT SAYS IM ON SOME ROAD (NOT THE ONE THAT IM ON ) DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS I PULLED THE MAIN FUSE AND NOTHING HAPPENED AND RESET THE RADIO AND NOTHING HAPPEND WHAT ELES SHOULD I DO

WHEN IM OUT ON THE BIKE AND I HIT THE GPS ITS NEVER RIGHT SAYS IM ON SOME ROAD (NOT THE ONE THAT IM ON ) DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS I PULLED THE MAIN FUSE AND NOTHING HAPPENED AND RESET THE RADIO AND NOTHING HAPPEND WHAT ELES SHOULD I DO

Which brand GPS is it. Visit the manufactures website and see if they have a trouble shooting guide. As liquid_wrench suggested if may need to be re-calibrated or as I mentioned the software may need to be reloaded or updated..good luck

Back