free website stats program my .02 | Harley Davidson Forums

my .02

blues821

Well after rideing a harley for 1 yr now and visting many HD forums ,I have to say this is by far the best HD forum that I vist .No internet vomit , and the self help section is great. the people here are helpful and it seems theres people hear with the knowledge to help with most if not all of the ?'s that are asked .............
Keith

Keith

Like Hobbit said, we do our best and it's nice when someone acknowledges the fact that it's a cut above other forums with the language that we don't allow here.

I agree that this is the best HD Forum site, PERIOD.!!!
Kudos to the "ALL" of the moderators of this site. You guys are awesome! Always something to learn from you...
a bunch of very professional individuals with integrity. Good job guys!!!

I agree that this is the best HD Forum site, PERIOD.!!!
Kudos to the "ALL" of the moderators of this site. You guys are awesome! Always something to learn from you...
a bunch of very professional individuals with integrity. Good job guys!!!

As Glider and Hobbit have already said -- THANKS ! But I have to say it also takes a great bunch of members like we have here to make it all come together !!! :s Sure we have to "weed-out" a few once in awhile - BUT all in all !!!!

yeah, good job guys! when all my google questions kept leading me here time and time again, it got the bookmark. then when i just couldnt get enough good reading, and had something to add....I registered! great site!

Well after rideing a harley for 1 yr now and visting many HD forums ,I have to say this is by far the best HD forum that I vist .No internet vomit , and the self help section is great. the people here are helpful and it seems theres people hear with the knowledge to help with most if not all of the ?'s that are asked .............
Keith
I have been to a few forums and to be honest with you I was at first put off that we can't fire off a tirade of profanities here. I mean, c'mon, this is a Harley Davidson Forum for (EDITED). But I would frequent the site more and more as I became aware of just how knowledgeable & helpful the folks at this forum are. I have gained a lot of knowledge by visiting here, and I learn something new every day just about. And do you know what? Any moron can let loose a stream of profanity but is that what we want in this forum? A bunch of guys/gals showing how crude we can be?
I'll take the honest, helpful replies & inquiries any day!! :s

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto!

I have thought that alot. But never thought to put it as a post. Thanks for doing it Keith, and thanks to all of the of Moderaters that make this site what it is.

My hat is off to you all!! Especially whoever is in charge of the SMILLIES!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back