free website stats program mustang on a wideglide | Harley Davidson Forums

mustang on a wideglide

00BUCKSHOT

got my mustang seat in put it on the bike.i havn't got to take it on a all day ride but i did ride for about an hour last night.the seat feels much better than stock kinda sitts you back alittle futher but not to much.over all i'm very happy with the mustang square back.i'll give a better report once i get to ride all day

WELL........get riding!

Come back in 24 hours and give us a full report.:D

well remember i said it sitts you back alittle futher....i had those drag bars off a nighttrain on so now i'm realy reaching foward..........thus explains my outher post about throtle cable lol i'm changing the bars out now i got everything but the brake line done this afternoon i stoped cause i'm hungry and tierd lol i'll finish up tomorrow after work.....and then i'll take out for a few hours!:lero

Hunger and sleep have no place when it comes time to work on the bike so get to it. :lero
Ahhh, how true, but for some of us mere mortals, if we continue while tired & hungry, we either A. get to come back & do it right later, or B. end up making a stupid costly mistake.

:D I walk away & come back with a full belly & a fresh mind. :D

How much futher does it sitt you back? Iwas thinking of getting a Mustang Vintage solo for my super glide and can`t afford to move back from the forward controls.

How much futher does it sitt you back? Iwas thinking of getting a Mustang Vintage solo for my super glide and can`t afford to move back from the forward controls.

now mine is the mustang square back model and i'd say it sitts you back an inch or so just enough to notice

ok went on a nice ride this morning to the lower part of the state.i think when i got home i put 21o miles on the trip meter......man that seat is the best money i have spent on that bike!very pleased

Back