free website stats program Muscle hp | Harley Davidson Forums

Muscle hp

I'm thinking about getting a 2011 muscle but have never riden one, looking for any info as far as how they proform and the HP they have looking for something faster then the S/G I ride now

Find a dealer and take one out for a test drive , see if you like it .real world off the dealer floor HP is 110 - 112 stage 1 will get you 118-121. SE cam upgrade will get you 129-134.

Have you checked the engine mounts? Also check the exhaust system and heat shields fo anything loose.

vibration is the same in all gear. Hd teckniker kan not find anything and send my bike to Hq office to find the problem sory for my english

your lugging the motor at those rpms - its not the same as the airheads that cruise at this rpm - the Vrod loves to rev - yes they are a little lumpy at low rpms, and yes you will see it in the mirrors to some extent, were the airheads are flat out at 5500-6000 (6500/7000 if its stage 2 or more) the Vrod is cruising at 90mph or at the very least mine does and its as smooth as anything and will still accelerate like its attached to the horizon with a large rubber band

your lugging the motor at those rpms - its not the same as the airheads that cruise at this rpm - the Vrod loves to rev - yes they are a little lumpy at low rpms, and yes you will see it in the mirrors to some extent, were the airheads are flat out at 5500-6000 (6500/7000 if its stage 2 or more) the Vrod is cruising at 90mph or at the very least mine does and its as smooth as anything and will still accelerate like its attached to the horizon with a large rubber band

And the ability to rev might have something to do with the name of the engine: "The VR1000 Superbike race engine provided the cornerstone for development of the new Harley-Davidson engine, called the “Revolution.” The Revolution engine is still a v-twin … that’s where the similarities with the old OHV v-twin end. The new engine is an 1130cc 60º v-twin sporting 4 valves/cylinder, dual overhead cams, liquid cooling, and fuel injection. It revs to 9,000 rpm and produces 115 hp. Not bad … not bad at all!"

The new engine is an 1130cc 60º v-twin sporting 4 valves/cylinder, dual overhead cams, liquid cooling, and fuel injection. It revs to 9,000 rpm and produces 115 hp. Not bad … not bad at all!"
the new from 08 up rods are 1250CC with a claimed 124hp at the crank mine is dropping 116hp at the rear wheel
IMG_1103.jpg

Back