free website stats program multisurface pledge is the bomb! | Harley Davidson Forums

multisurface pledge is the bomb!

whacko

Had to let the guys out here pushing pledge for cleaning a bike that I tried it for the first time tonight. That stuff is the greatest! Washed my ride with low pressure hose.....air dry with a leaf blower......got out the multisurface pledge andwent over the whole bike......awesome shine and no h20 spots. It also seemed to disolve some of the dried bugs!

I have to agree! I was very skeptical at first, to be sure. And as I used it more and more, I expanded where I used it on the bike. So far I have not found a surface that isn't better after being Pledged! I haven't and won't get it near the tires! :newsmile055: But a little sprayed on an old washcloth does a fantastic job from the wheels to the windshield and everything in between.

And Glider, sure is nice to the "RELAXED" tag next to your name, my friend! :bigsmiley11:

I use to fly a small aerobatic airplane that was made of fabric.

The one thing that the owner required was, after each flight the leading edges of the wings had to be wiped down with Pledge.

It worked great removing the bugs.

So I was not surprised when I discovered it was being used on Harley Davidson bikes.

I now use it on mine and it works great.:s

Ron

I found that the lemon pledge attracts the bees to my bike. They think its something to try out, so I use the unscented type.:s

Back