free website stats program Multi Surface Pledge (again) | Harley Davidson Forums

Multi Surface Pledge (again)

horizonchaser

Contributor
Don't mean to beat this into the ground, honest, but today I was with my wife shopping and I happened to be in the furniture polish isle when I stumbled upon some cans of Pledge. There were were many types that I noticed on the shelf of various scents and purposes. Here's my question: The last can of Pledge that I bought and liked very much was in the Orange and it said "Clean & Shine", which it did. Then I recall reading on this forum not to long ago the post "Multi Surface Pledge is the Bomb" with nothing but praise for it. So, I happen to see Multi Surface Pledge in a trigger squeeze bottle. Do you know what I mean? The kind of bottle that you keep repeatedly squeezing the trigger to apply the product and the end nozzle can be adjusted to adjust the stream flow to either a tight stream or a wide mist. I was wondering if that spray bottle is the same stuff as the Mult Surface Pledge that was raved about last month or so. Has anyone ever used this type? Is it just as good? Is it all the same product in the end?
In any event, when my Orange Pledge ran out the last time I replaced it with the Lemon to do my windshield and it works just fine. Your thoughts?

I use the multi surface cleaner on wheels, chrome and windshield bugs.

After said items are clean I use the Pledge polish spray on them.

I use the multi surface cleaner on wheels, chrome and windshield bugs.

After said items are clean I use the Pledge polish spray on them.
That's an idea. Since I just purchased the Lemon Pledge to replace my Orange I can continue to use it like I have used the Orange, then I can try the Multi Surface on the chrome & bug removal.
Thanks.

I use it on my bike and have had no problems. Haven't tried the spray can so I can't compare it. It was, at least for me, cheaper than the can and you got more in it.

The only other thing I would say is use it sparingly. It doesn't take too much to do the job. Otherwise you'll have a residue left over.

The only other thing I would say is use it sparingly. It doesn't take too much to do the job. Otherwise you'll have a residue left over.
I agree. It's a lesson that I learned a while ago. When using waxes, use sparingly. I used to wash my Dad's Black '65 Chevy when I was a kid using car wax paste that came in a can. I'd put it on heavy, and do the whole car all at once. Big mistake. That took forever to buff off! I'll never forget that.

Back