free website stats program Mufflers for 08 Ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

Mufflers for 08 Ultra

08HOG

Account Removed
I wanna put a set of mufflers on my Ultra Classic. I am choosing between the Wild Pig Pipes, possibly Rush and a company that I just found out about called Jones Full Boar Exhaust. I have had the Wild Pig Pipes and just traded in an U.C. with Rush and had some issues with them but wondering if anyone has heard of Full Boar Exhaust. I cannot find out anything online.

Try this one (see attachment)

Attachments

• Apr200825-26.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Jones Full Boar Exhaust

Well, I bought an 08 UC and wanted to put some pipes on, but with my last bike with all the motor work and dyno runs to try and fix a problem I did not want this bike on a dyno nor did I want to add anything to the electrical system that would affect the tuning of my bike. So I found a company called Full Boar exhaust, I never heard of them, but have some connections to get their mufflers. The list for around 285.00 but was able to get mine for 166.00, they chrome is great not all wavy and the sound is great. I got the 1 3/4" baffles because my last UC had 2 1/4" and I thought they were too loud. So if anyone is looking for a inexpensive set of mufflers, check them out.

Back