free website stats program Mrytle Beach Weekend | Harley Davidson Forums

Mrytle Beach Weekend

Jonas

My company had our annual company meeting at MB(this weekend). One week before bike week. I rode down. When I got there the place we were staying had a sign, "No Dogs, No Motorcycles". I parked my bike next door at Super Eight. There sign said "Bikers we need your business". They were nice enough to let me park, not like they had a full lot.

It will be interesting to see how bike week goes. MB Laws: Everyone must wear a helmet, bikes with loud exhaust impounded, no parking lot gatherings. That's what the locals were saying anyway.

Rules do not apply in North Mrtyle of Murrals Inlet(south).

Normally takes me 3 to 3.5 hours to get down and most of the time 3.5 - 4 coming back. Came back in 2.5 hours, No Traffic.

I am staying away from Myrtle beach for a couple years for the simple reason people did let those laws get passed without truly fighting them .. Too many other places that love having us visit.. Leesburg for example which is close to the same time ..

I agree Jayson, Myrtle Beach is off the schedule. Their high court is looking into the legal issues that Myrtle Beach created. Leesburg is one of the last places that truly seems to get it. They know we will clog up traffic, drink, and it will be loud. And then we will be gone and they can count the money that was dropped. Thanks Leesburg!!!

Life's too short to hang out and spend money in a city where you're not wanted!

Life's too short to hang out and spend money in a city where you're not wanted!

i agree as well. though i do have loud baffled pipes on the dyna se, i felt the same when i was riding the glide with stock pipes.

when in city limits anywhere, i get to the highest gear i can for the speed limit and putt. open roads come soon enough

Back