free website stats program Mrs Gator's Birthday in Maggie Valley | Harley Davidson Forums

Mrs Gator's Birthday in Maggie Valley

gator508

Experienced Member
We spent the last week in Maggie Valley for my wife's birthday, had a wonderful time just enjoying the views and spending down time just relaxing. We had planned on renting a slingshot but the temps were not cooperating, mid 30's to high 50's she wasn't going for it. We explored Silva a cute little town ~ 30 min from the valley and found Balsm Falls Brewing Co. a pretty good watering hole downtown. Went driving through Great Smoky Mountains National Park over to Gatlinburg one day, the views from New Found Gap were quite incredible. I have attached some pics mostly from our cabin because it's really one heck of a view wonderful color. We had elk walking by several days, it was during their rut chasing the girls. If you zoom on the 2nd pic you'll see a male by the utility poles. Should one visit the valley, I suggest BearWaters at the west end, good brew & food. Enjoy the pics

Attachments

• MaggieV1.jpg
    MaggieV1.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 0
  • MaggieV3.jpg
    MaggieV3.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 0
  • MaggieV8.jpg
    MaggieV8.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 0
  • MaggieV12.jpg
    MaggieV12.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 0
  • MaggieV14.jpg
    MaggieV14.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 0
  • MaggieV15.jpg
    MaggieV15.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 0
  • MaggieV16.jpg
    MaggieV16.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MaggieV17.jpg
    MaggieV17.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 0
  • MaggieV18.jpg
    MaggieV18.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 0
That’s lovely and varied scenery. Very vibrant.
I take it that’s your “Fall” colours?
Certainly different from our brown and drab stuff.

That’s lovely and varied scenery. Very vibrant.
I take it that’s your “Fall” colours?
Certainly different from our brown and drab stuff.

Yes, they are fall colors, we were lucky enough to hit it at the right time, the day we left a lot of the leaves were falling off the trees.

Back