free website stats program Moved up to the Touring Class | Harley Davidson Forums

Moved up to the Touring Class

robermv32

I traded in my 2008 Softail Custom w/26,000 miles on her for a new 2010 Street Glide. What a difference. I never thought I'd be riding a "bagger" but I have to say that once I rode this, I am more that satisfied. I picked her up Saturday the 18th and have put 600 miles on her already... just can't seem to park it very long..Plus,it helps to be retired.

FLHX1.JPG

FLHX3.JPG

FLHX2.JPG

Beautiful Bike..... keep an EYE on that one.... ride safe!

Now you can read about ALL the modifications that the Many do to the new bikes.. TFI, Slip-ons, Air = stage one.. Have fun!

signed....BUBBIE:57:

Nice.....just traded my fatboy for a new Ultra....I agree about the difference in going to a touring glass....

Beautiful bike.....did the inner fairing come painted like that?....looks great!!!

I can see why you can't stay off it. Really nice ride. If I was to sell mine thats what I would move up to.....Love that model :gh

I bought a New Softail FLSTN back in '95 kept it 12 weeks! Nice bike for riding to the bar but I was bored to death ! Sold it for more then I payed for it ! Ist guy out bought it! It had to be the Wide White Walls !

Got my old FLHP Electra Glide out and Life was Good Again!

Softails are for people that have never ridden a Electraglide yet ! :x

Welcome to the touring family. It will be hard for you to ever ride anything else. Be Happy and most of all be SAFE............

Back