free website stats program Motorcycle shipping | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle shipping

Jeff Klarich

Experienced Member
Contributor
If anyone is in need of shipping their motorcycle anywhere in the world I have a family member that owns a shipping/freight company. Company name is exfreight and you can contact them at monte@exfreight.com, or contact him direct at 720-506-5221. Tell him you are from HDTALKING for a great discount. Any questions you can also get a hold of me on the forum. Thanks.

If anyone is in need of shipping their motorcycle anywhere in the world I have a family member that owns a shipping/freight company. Company name is exfreight and you can contact them at monte@exfreight.com, or contact him direct at 720-506-5221. Tell him you are from HDTALKING for a great discount. Any questions you can also get a hold of me on the forum. Thanks.

plus one on this i hope to shipping my bike up to Canada soon and Monte was the best to talk to plus had the best deal.

i am currently working with Monte to get my bike i here. i will let you know how i make out. currently all looks and sounds great..

They been doing it a long time so it should work well. I know they work hard to find the best price and then give us a discount as well. Good luck.

They been doing it a long time so it should work well. I know they work hard to find the best price and then give us a discount as well. Good luck.

the price and location can't be beat. when i first started looking into it, their competition wanted a lot more money and would only take it to Vancouver...about 5 hours away. Monte will bring it to my door at a far lesser price. what i have to look after is the crate and draining the fluids, which i think i have looked after. Monte only needs two days notice to pick it up.

Back