Motorcycle shipping

Discussion in 'Members Services' started by Jeff Klarich, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Experienced Member Contributor

If anyone is in need of shipping their motorcycle anywhere in the world I have a family member that owns a shipping/freight company. Company name is exfreight and you can contact them at monte@exfreight.com, or contact him direct at 720-506-5221. Tell him you are from HDTALKING for a great discount. Any questions you can also get a hold of me on the forum. Thanks.

2. lorne

lorne Senior Member

plus one on this i hope to shipping my bike up to Canada soon and Monte was the best to talk to plus had the best deal.

3. lorne

lorne Senior Member

i am currently working with Monte to get my bike i here. i will let you know how i make out. currently all looks and sounds great..

4. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Experienced Member Contributor

They been doing it a long time so it should work well. I know they work hard to find the best price and then give us a discount as well. Good luck.

5. lorne

lorne Senior Member

the price and location can't be beat. when i first started looking into it, their competition wanted a lot more money and would only take it to Vancouver...about 5 hours away. Monte will bring it to my door at a far lesser price. what i have to look after is the crate and draining the fluids, which i think i have looked after. Monte only needs two days notice to pick it up.