free website stats program motorcycle shipping | Harley Davidson Forums

motorcycle shipping

lorne

looks like i will be spending more time up here in Vernon, B.C. than i first thought. so now i am thinking of bringing up one of the bikes via a motorcycle shipper. has anyone shipped their bike this way? i would be looking at Richmond, TX to Vernon, B.C. or some place close to the boarder on the US side and ride it up from there.

just too many roads up here i miss riding

any input is appreciated.

thanks

No direct experience with this but I know memberships in HOG and/or the AMA include discounted motorcycle shipping.

thanks Dr. might be worth joining if the discount is worth it..

Or I could ride it up to you for a lot less than the shipping would cost you. As long as you could drop me off at an airport to get back to Atlanta we might be able to work something out!

Or I could ride it up to you for a lot less than the shipping would cost you. As long as you could drop me off at an airport to get back to Atlanta we might be able to work something out!

hmmm...shaken not stirred as it is the old 98 softail....lol

Attachments

• 1DSCN0066.jpg
    1DSCN0066.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 22

hmmm...shaken not stirred as it is the old 98 softail....lol

Hmmm...you're probably right. 2400 miles might wear me out a bit. We could make it a forum project and try to put together a "Pony Express" type delivery with multiple members riding it a short distance and then handing it off to the next person. Easy for me to come up with crazy ideas when it's not my bike, eh?

Hmmm...you're probably right. 2400 miles might wear me out a bit. We could make it a forum project and try to put together a "Pony Express" type delivery with multiple members riding it a short distance and then handing it off to the next person. Easy for me to come up with crazy ideas when it's not my bike, eh?

i thought about that last night but if was after a few adult beverages..:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

i thought about that last night but if was after a few adult beverages..:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

See, great minds DO think alike!!!

Back