free website stats program Motorcycle Riding Pants | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Riding Pants

wjsjr

Need some help. I've enrolled in a Lee Parks Total Control riding class coming up in July. One of the rules is you cannot wear jeans. Jeans ARE my riding pants. So I need to get a pair of mesh motorcycle riding pants. Looking around the WEB, I see their prices all over the place. Can someone recommend a good brand? I know nothing about riding pants out side of Levi Strauss. I'm looking for a reasonable price in the under $150.00 range. My current riding jeans are 43w/44L. Any help to make my decision easier would be appreciated.

Motorcycle Helmets, Gear, Parts Accessories - Cycle Gear
i will wear jeans around town but if i am on a road trip i wear the waterproof overpants with vents and shorts. i am alot more comfortable. i have a pair of the sedici and the BILT explorer mesh. they also have armour in thighs, hips and knees. take a look usually about 99 to 199 on sale
patrick
and good luck on the course

It would be interesting to hear what their policy is on Draggin' Jeans. They're jeans but they have Kevlar reinforcement in the critical impact areas. I wear a pair of these 90% of the time I ride.

Thanks for all the advice/help !

I'm giving Draggin Jeans a try. Ordered a pair the other day. I'll post how they work out. Oh...think I spent $136 including shipping..

Back