free website stats program Motorcycle rallys | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle rallys

I've been to countless Rallys all over the U.S and all of them without fail are as unique as the people and Bikes. The last Rally I attended with my "Lady" was to her the most crude and offensive scene ever experienced and she really isn't interested ever again attending any more of them and I can almost agree with her.. FYI, her first and last in her mind... I realize most Motorcycle events and the most popular ones in the near future are without saying not like go to a Chuckie Cheese! With this site being censored with language etc. I just wonder if anyone else out there has found that not just the language but the lude, crude, acts etc. etc. has changed anyone elses take on going to another upcoming rally? I can see why so many of my friends now leave there lady's at home :newsmile08:

diffrent strokes for diffrent folks, just have to serch out the TYPE of rally that you prefer, the bigest clue is weather children are allowed

Is what it is...a place for boys to bring their toys and play. I live in a big city and see worse behavior at the local mall.

its exactly like dfbales says, look for rallies that are family friendly, but there are still going to be those instances where you have hard core parties.

My wife of 42 years is a soft spoken lady that wouldn't dream of using foul language in a conversation and yet we've attended several different rallies over the years and have never had any problems.

I don't drink when I ride so we're seldom in the beer tents where things can get a little rowdy. Also, we're ususally back at our room before dark so we're not around late at night when things again can get rowdy.

We go to check out the vendors, the bikes and the people. If we see something going on that we don't care for, we just smile and walk on. In all the rallies we've been to, we've never had anyone be disrespectful to us or give us a hard time.

You have to expect things to be a little "different"...afterall, you're not in church...lol I believe in letting people be themselves as long as they let me be me :)

I've been to countless Rallys all over the U.S and all of them without fail are as unique as the people and Bikes. The last Rally I attended with my "Lady" was to her the most crude and offensive scene ever experienced and she really isn't interested ever again attending any more of them and I can almost agree with her.. FYI, her first and last in her mind... I realize most Motorcycle events and the most popular ones in the near future are without saying not like go to a Chuckie Cheese! With this site being censored with language etc. I just wonder if anyone else out there has found that not just the language but the lude, crude, acts etc. etc. has changed anyone elses take on going to another upcoming rally? I can see why so many of my friends now leave there lady's at home :newsmile08:

The things you speak of wouldn't and don't keep me from any murder-sickle rallys, but then again, I'm not offended by bikers having fun! All kinds of fun. If it did bother me, I'd stick to Christian motorcycle gatherings.... :newsmile08:

I think most people have a fairly good idea what takes place at certain rallies. If you don't do like 5 minutes of research on the event you want to attend. You'll know then.

Try Americade, Laconia, Ocean City MD Bike Week and Thunder in the Valley. Both are great events and the group is not out of control until you go to the places that are known to be a bit crazy. No matter where to go on a ride or a rally, you will find idiots doing stupid or rude stuff. Fun to watch but you don't have to.

i too have deen to countless rallys and there are some you learn to just stay away from and sometimes it not the bikers but the wanna bees that are there taking pics or just being preverted you have to find the ones you like or to say pick and chose the one you like

We've been to Sturgis numerous times without seeing too much. But we stayed away from the big campgrounds, esp. at night. One night I wanted to go to the Full Throttle to see Joan Jett and we got to see half naked girls making out on the mechanical bull. We've been back to Sturgis since, just avoid the areas that aren't policed well.

Back