free website stats program Motorcycle clothing at lidl | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle clothing at lidl

fin_676

Experienced Member
Staff member
Contributor
In my area lidl has motorcycle stuff on special offer on 11/03/10 worth checking out if your in the need of some waterproofs etc usually german quality at a knock down price check out your own post code area LIDL

Brian

They are a agerman company and seem to have a branch in most german towns but often source food to the local taste in other countries but most of the special offers are sourced from german firms and as such is often of good quality but you have to look and see

Brian

I bought some things (Helmet, pants for the rain) last year, the quality is good and prices low.
A good opportunity to buy some clothes or accessories

I got a full set for work so i could requisition the Hien Gericke for my own use the seams failed in the pants, replacements were ok tho. jacket was good. neither jacket or pants were too good in winter weather I needed more layers under than was practical. boots and gloves were good . I got a helmet for spare pillion use but chucked it, junk.

I very rarely buy anything at either Aldi or Lidl after being burned by there cheap items. So buyer beware you get what you pay for....

Ive been buying from both aldi and lidl for many years and so far have only had 2 items that gave any problems and both those didnt work from the ouset took them back got them swapped straight away and no problems with the exchange items

Brian

Back