free website stats program Motorcycle Bell? | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Bell?

Are you referring to the old legend about putting a small bell on your bike to trap evil spirits? No, I'm not kidding. The legend went that certain bad spirits were attracted to motorcycles. Same thing as the Gremlins that attack other mechanical devices such as airplanes. A small bell on the bike attracted the spirits and then trapped them inside the bell where they went crazy fom the ringing and fled the bike. It was said that the bell was most effective when given to the rider by a loved one.

My son always said that my brain is a vast storehouse of generally useless information. I think I just proved it.

John

I think that cuold be part of the troubles I am having with my bike .It had one on it when i bought it and not given to me.

The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Are you referring to the old legend about putting a small bell on your bike to trap evil spirits? No, I'm not kidding. The legend went that certain bad spirits were attracted to motorcycles. Same thing as the Gremlins that attack other mechanical devices such as airplanes. A small bell on the bike attracted the spirits and then trapped them inside the bell where they went crazy fom the ringing and fled the bike. It was said that the bell was most effective when given to the rider by a loved one.

My son always said that my brain is a vast storehouse of generally useless information. I think I just proved it.

John

(EDIT)....That is so wild. I Think i`ll tell my wife to get me one.

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that cuold be part of the troubles I am having with my bike .It had one on it when i bought it and not given to me.

The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

No doubt about it. It is said your better off without one than one that is not yours. You will aggravate the demons by using someone elses bell. Take it off immediately. If nobody buys you one, buy yourself one. It will only have 75% effectiveness until someone buys you one, than you have the full protection. At that point leave the bell you bought yourself on as well. But take off the bell that is not yours as soon as possible. :52:

Back