free website stats program Mothers Day | Harley Davidson Forums

Mothers Day

nolafishr

Hey Guys do not forget Mothers Day, I will be taking mine out to eat, gave her some Flowers also, Moms are Special!

And so important that you contribute to the telecom industries' busiest phone usage day of the year...call and wish her a very Happy Mothers' Day! :D

For those of us who's mother has passed away, do not forget her! (even a stop at the cemetery)

For those of you who's mother is still alive, cherish every moment you can with them.

For those of you who's mother is still alive, cherish every moment you can with them.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because no matter how long they live they will be gone to soon.
My Mother has been gone for 9 years now and I miss her every day.

My mother has been gone for 10 years and I miss her everyday. My wife has been a dang good mother to my three daughters and me to so, I treat her to a do nothing day. I BBQ her some Chicken Kabobs, and have been cleaning the house all day. If your mother is still living, make it a point to at least call her everyday. Life is short and she'll be gone before you know it. Make everyday day special, you will only have one mom. I also treat her good because I look forward to Father's Day :rofl

Back