free website stats program mother earth | Harley Davidson Forums

mother earth

Well worth the wee bit of time it takes to watch and understand what the film is telling us

Brian

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as though nothing ever happened." ~Winston Churchhill

(sorry for the double post, I hit the wrong key prior to finishing my edit)

Management of the Rain forest is mainly under the control of those countries where it lies. Hopefully they will use some common sense. It's all about money and moving the economy for jobs etc. Brazil is one the fastest growing countries in the world currently (along with China and a few others).

I don't buy into all the green house warming theory though as promoted by Al Gore and company. It has been proven that the earth's volcano eruptions have way more harmful gases released than all the auto emissions in the entire earth.

There is also strong evidence that the Sun's changes are causing much of the global climate change. But there is not any money making motivations in that arena so it does not make news as much.

Good video though. I'm all for sensable environmental controls. We are way too strict here in American on where we can drill for oil and it's contributing to our oil costs and financial demise.

Almost wishing I had'nt read this post. Great vid though. Really restraining my inner treehugger here...... wont respond with political opinion....... nope wont do it....not gonna do it .......

Back