free website stats program Most Patriotic Cities in America | Harley Davidson Forums

Most Patriotic Cities in America

Wonder how they gathered their information. I find the results questionable at best. I have lived in or close to several of these cities over the years, including my 20 years in the military, and would not have ranked in this order.

I cant believe that St. Louis , Mo. is the only city listed for our state!!?????? Been thru a many towns from the Ill. state line to the Kansas line since moving here and -JMO - there is a few thats more patriotic than ST Louis!!!! JMO here!

Nope, not so good for Jersey City which happens to be where I work. Kind of odd that they rank based upon flag sales and firework sales. Fireworks are not legal in NJ. I am not defending this becuase there are some real bad areas of Jersey City but there are also some real nice areas. I happen to work in one of the nice areas on the Hudson river overlooking NYC.

Nope, not so good for Jersey City which happens to be where I work. Kind of odd that they rank based upon flag sales and firework sales. Fireworks are not legal in NJ.

Fireworks are not legal in Kansas City, MO either. Some of the rankings don't look right to me either. It's just one magazine's survey/opinion, I bet we can find members from every location listed that have patriotic things going on.

I find this list to be very suspect. Jacksonville, FL and San Antonio, TX are #1 and #2 with highest population of active and retired military in the entire country. Yet they are 76 and 78 on this list.

I find this list to be very suspect. Jacksonville, FL and San Antonio, TX are #1 and #2 with highest population of active and retired military in the entire country. Yet they are 76 and 78 on this list.

I live in Jacksonville Florida, Navy city for sure with 2 naval bases, It was the largest city area wise for many years and I think now we are over 1.5 million people, great place to live, but its pretty hot here:D

Back