free website stats program Monster Ovals Dragging ?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Monster Ovals Dragging ??

pahdrider

Well Santa delivered a set of Monster Ovals for my 09 UC (along with a TFI and SE air cleaner). Theses pipes are huge when you look at them off the bike. Question is, has anyone heard of them dragging while cornering on a stock shock set up ?

Hate to ruin a set of good pipes. Can't wait to get everything installed and the snow to clear on out...........

Thanks

Just reading some new posts and saw that this topic has been covered............Should have checked first but the cold must be numbing my brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my next install this winter or early spring with the exception I may go with the sreaming eagle super tuner I haven't decided yet. Let me know how it turns out when you get them on and the TFI settings and install. Good luck.

They look like they can scrape easier than other pipes. They kindof remind me of those two tubes on the back of the star trek enterprize

I have the Monsters on my 09 Ultra, no prob dragging while cornering, but have kissed a parking lot curb backing in
Firedog

I have had them on my '08 for about 20,000 miles and I have not dragged them yet. Like kt23287 I have kissed a curb. I do keep the air in my shocks pumped up a bit.

Not to get off the subject of dragging the pipes but I to am looking at installing them on my 09 ultra soon, do all of you who have them like the sound and performance?

Had mine on for about 4 months, no dragging. I've got V&H true duals, pc, and Arlen Ness big sucker, they have a nice deep rumble.

Back