free website stats program Mirrors | Harley Davidson Forums

Mirrors

Irish Hog

I had bought a new set of mirrors at our local bike rally back in the fall and they are just junk, they keep coming loose, I eventually stripped them out. I used some loctite, but I am still have problems keeping them on the bike. I really love the look of them, they are in the shape of flames and they are very long and the mirrors themselves are very wide, they really look good on the bike. I have a hard time seeing over my shoulders on the stock mirrors, considering I have broad shoulders. Does anyone know a site or any suggestions on some mirrors for us wideguys. I have looked around and even bought a new set online and when I got them in the mail, they were like little toys, they look like they belonged on a moped, I really got a laugh when I took them out of the box. I am really having a hard time finding a decent set. Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks

I had a set like that and I used the last resort and it worked (JB weld) not recommended as you will only have one setting

These should be plenty wide enough....could even do double duty as crash bars if you mount them right!!!:swoon
p3360.jpg

perhaps a set of long stem mirrors rathar than short stem may help long stem mirrors were fitted to sportsters short stem on the big twins but that was in the 90s may have changed now

Brian

Back