free website stats program Mirrors loose | Harley Davidson Forums

Mirrors loose

dogdad

Just installed a pair of the HD Buckshot mirrors on my bike. They seem to be a little to easy to adjust compared with the stock mirrors that my RK came with. When I cover my bike , the mirror moves (at ball joint where the mirror meets the stem) so i have to re adjust. Any purpose of the two screws on the chrome backing I'm not aware of? Any way of tightening this up?

Careful not to tighten too much or the glass will crack. Don’t ask me how I know this…

Just installed a pair of the HD Buckshot mirrors on my bike. They seem to be a little to easy to adjust compared with the stock mirrors that my RK came with. When I cover my bike , the mirror moves (at ball joint where the mirror meets the stem) so i have to re adjust. Any purpose of the two screws on the chrome backing I'm not aware of? Any way of tightening this up?

LIKE ALL MENTIONED ABOVE BUT:

If you get a loose condition AGAIN after initial tightening,,,, LOOSEN the screws on mirror back ...... MOVE mirror around ,,,,,,, hold into position and RE-tighten the screws like before and you will get the tightness BACK to where it needs to be....

this WAY saved people thinking to buy a NEW ONE when the old mirror will work again just fine....

JUST MY WAY

signed....BUBBIE

Back