free website stats program Mid Ohio Harley Davidson Offers Poor Service | Harley Davidson Forums

Mid Ohio Harley Davidson Offers Poor Service

I guess I just need to vent, and was wondering about other Ohio riders who might have had a similar experience. I bought my bike new in October 2007 from Mid Ohio Harley Davidson in Springfield, Ohio. I just took it in for the 1000 mile service, and to have some accessories added including a tach. All together I dropped about $700.00. I had no sooner picked up my bike and got it home when I started having trouble... The first trouble for a bike that had been running like a top since the day I took delivery. My check engine light was staying on as well as my battery indicator. I could not ride the bike back to the dealership--it's about 30 miles from my home--so I called and requested a bike pick up. I was told that I would have to wait a week, as the dealership big shots had taken all the trailers for personal use on a bike week. I am sorry but I found this unexceptable and very poor customer service. Obviously, something was wrong with the work that the dealership performed and I can't see why they would not make some extra effort to get my bike in and fix the problem. It seems that when it comes to customer service at Mid Ohio H-D, the customer takes a back seat. Riding time is at a premium here in Ohio, as you never know what the weather is going to be like, and losing a week on the bike is not a happy thought. Thanks for letting me vent. --Buck

Back