free website stats program Met with Geezer. | Harley Davidson Forums

Met with Geezer.

oldhippie

Geezer stopped by my place this afternoon for a visit. We only live a couple hours away from each other but have never met until today.

Great meeting you Geezer and now I'll have to return the visit:rider. Those of you who've already met him know he's a great guy and I'd figured he was from his posts so wasn't surprised to discover the same.

See you again sometime Geezer. Maybe we'll manage a ride together.

I meet him a couple years ago when Jack came up from Florida, we rode up to northern Minnesota and had lunch with him and his wife. He's a great guy.

Yes he is a great guy. I have only talked on the phone, but its like we are old friends.............:s

Geezer stopped by my place this afternoon for a visit. We only live a couple hours away from each other but have never met until today.

Great meeting you Geezer and now I'll have to return the visit:rider. Those of you who've already met him know he's a great guy and I'd figured he was from his posts so wasn't surprised to discover the same.

See you again sometime Geezer. Maybe we'll manage a ride together.

and now the question that we all need to know........does he knit like Jack suggested last year?:D

glad to hear you two got together

Good on you, Geezer is a Great guy, I t has been my pleasure of meeting him and his lovely wife Kim

Good deal...didn't either of you have a camera, or smartphone? Gotta document these momentous events w/pics...:D

It was great to finally meet you Fred. I've travelled a lot more miles to meet forum members before and decided it was time to make the 2 hour trek to meet you. Glad I did. :D

Old Hippie's got a really nice acreage just outside a nice little town. Close enough to town for all the amenities with country living privacy.

And no, I don't knit like Jack but like Jack, I couldn't take a picture if my life depended on it. :s

Good deal...didn't either of you have a camera, or smartphone? Gotta document these momentous events w/pics...:D

Maybe next time I'll have a camera ready:s.Gives a good reason for another meeting only next time it'll have to be me heading his way.:rider

Back