free website stats program Mercedes, TX area | Harley Davidson Forums

Mercedes, TX area

bigcletus

Anyone living in the Mercedes area? I'm retiring in October and will probably spend some winters in a park there.

I know the park,nice place or use to be. I haven't been there in a few years.
Yes there is a rally next week end on So. Padre Island. There was another in Oct. but it moved to Corpus Christi. A lot of little activities thru the year and winter months. Year round riding mainly. When you come down PM me for a meet.
tourbox

Thanks for the info. I will give you a heads up when I get there. However, I'm not sure if I'll bring the Hog or not...I might just cage it for the 1st year. I don't have a trailer nor a vehicle that would be suitable to pull it. I will check into a transport company to see what they'd charge to ship it from Maine to TX.

Thanks for the info. I will give you a heads up when I get there. However, I'm not sure if I'll bring the Hog or not...I might just cage it for the 1st year. I don't have a trailer nor a vehicle that would be suitable to pull it. I will check into a transport company to see what they'd charge to ship it from Maine to TX.

Get the bike shipped down. There are some awesome rides up and down the Valley area and along the border. You'll be kicking yourself if you don't.

Back