free website stats program Memorial Day weekend, everyone be safe and remember | Harley Davidson Forums

Memorial Day weekend, everyone be safe and remember

CRCKR

Hi all,
For those of us in the USA it is Memorial Day weekend. A time when we remember those who have lost their lives in defense of our Freedom.

Please keep them all in mind and ride safely. When you see a veteran, remember that a lot have seen friends and/or had family who have died and keep the spirit of the holiday alive.

Take care, keep the bike tuned and ride safe.
-Scott

Hi all,
For those of us in the USA it is Memorial Day weekend. A time when we remember those who have lost their lives in defense of our Freedom.

Please keep them all in mind and ride safely. When you see a veteran, remember that a lot have seen friends and/or had family who have died and keep the spirit of the holiday alive.

-Scott

Well said. Stay safe and remember those that gave all for us.

Hi all,

-Scott

And again for me! Thanks Scott! We had a nice little ride and hot dog and hamburger gathering at Bobbies Territorial HD today! Thanks to all you guys and gals serving and having served and those that gave their all! Thanks! Steve

Thanks y'all. VFW Post 4321 in S. Tampa is my local. If ya ride by give me a heads up and we will give you a heartfelt welcome.

Happy memorial day everybody. Thanks to all of our service members past and present for protecting our freedoms.

Back