free website stats program Mean City Cycles Seat Modifications | Harley Davidson Forums

Mean City Cycles Seat Modifications

franka

Just installed 14" apes with 12.5" pullback on my 07 FLHRC. Wanting Mean City (if they can do it) to lower the seat 1" and set me back 2". I'm redoing a Sadllemen Explorer seat that already has gel packs, so only need the adjustments. Has anyone done this type of modification with them?

Attachments

• Seat.jpg
    Seat.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 31
Just installed 14" apes with 12.5" pullback on my 07 FLHRC. Wanting Mean City (if they can do it) to lower the seat 1" and set me back 2". I'm redoing a Sadllemen Explorer seat that already has gel packs, so only need the adjustments. Has anyone done this type of modification with them?

Call'em and ask. Every thing I've heard is that they are good folks.

Bodeen

I've checked out the website and sent them an email requesting info on what I'm trying to accomplish, just looking for someone who maybe has first hand experience with them.

I had Mean City do a modifaction on my seat and love it, they lowered me and moved me back. Can't go wrong with these guys great bunch to work with and they make sure that you are happy with the work.

Our local engine builder sent his seat to Mean City and cannot say enough GOOD about the seat as well as the entire transaction! My seat is packed up, all ready to ship out after the holidays. I have corresponded with Allan at length on several occasions. He was able to describe my issues with my seat better than I could! Very knowledgable and a nice guy too!
The sky is the limit with their shop (almost!) They have the ability to make many changes and mods and they do it quickly, neatly and very reasonably.

I used Allen for a modification on my Honda VTX. Stock Honda seats are like sitting on a sawhorse. MCC did a great job and I highly recommend them.

I spoke w/Allan on my mod requirements and will let you know in a week...seat's being done as I type. The 1" lower shouldn't be any problem, but 2" back seems a bit much for m/c seat adjustment. I'd recommend calling & see if they can work these changes & then they'll walk you through the online form for sending seat in. Also, another good reason to act now, they have a discount for forum members (10%, I believe). Good luck!

Back