free website stats program May You All Have A Safe & Happy Easter | Harley Davidson Forums

May You All Have A Safe & Happy Easter

Joyflyin

Experienced Member
Staff member
Wishing you all well this Easter Season. I hope you all enjoy time with your friends & family I had a great time giving the grandkids their Easter Baskets I did up for them, and then the oldest (Will be 9 in October) proceeded to explain to me the story of Christ dying on the cross and what it means for us. That kid is precious.

Wishing you all well this Easter Season. I hope you all enjoy time with your friends & family I had a great time giving the grandkids their Easter Baskets I did up for them, and then the oldest (Will be 9 in October) proceeded to explain to me the story of Christ dying on the cross and what it means for us. That kid is precious.
Happy Easter Joy, and to all on the forum

Happy Easter to All
Spent the day emptying the back shed sweeping it out and sorting everything out put the usefull stuff back in the shed and the rest to thr recycling centre i have a wee bit of space now
Did have Breakfast outside on the back patio we have lots of colourful boiled eggs to eat

Brian

Back