free website stats program Manuals | Harley Davidson Forums

Manuals

Big Rol

Hi Guys, Can somebody tell me what the requirement is to be able to download a manual? I know it must be out there somewhere but I can't find it. I've heard, 20 days, 120 days, 20 posts, 150 posts first born etc. Yes I will be buying hardcopy soon but I have a little wireless system where I access home server from shop and use an old laptop or spit out the specific pages I need
thank
Big Rol

Wow, 150 days, it seems to me this policy has to end up being counter productive. Think about it, I found a free manual download+4 sites selling from $6.03 to $9.00 within minutes. Who wouldn't spend that small amount rather then wait? I'm buying from a licensed seller for 29.00 but not many people would. Its the manual(download) pirates who are benefiting. I see a Donate button, why not say x number of posts plus X number of days OR x number of days plus a 10.00 donation? My .02
Big Rol

Wow, 150 days, it seems to me this policy has to end up being counter productive. Think about it, I found a free manual download+4 sites selling from $6.03 to $9.00 within minutes. Who wouldn't spend that small amount rather then wait? I'm buying from a licensed seller for 29.00 but not many people would. Its the manual(download) pirates who are benefiting. I see a Donate button, why not say x number of posts plus X number of days OR x number of days plus a 10.00 donation? My .02
Big Rol

The manuals are FREE on the forum here as long as it's for a member and not a pirate selling them for profit. Only difference is you need to be an active member for a time period in order to download them. Something available just for being a member here.

I realize that Glidder, In fact that is what I was wondering about. I have four bikes now and probably18-20 different manuals, they all add up! I can't wait 3 months to get one, so my options are download a pirated copy or a legal copy at 6 times the cost. I'm going to do the ladder but it takes money from something else. Just thought a donation would be a viable way of the forum making a few bucks and keeping it away from pirates.

Back