free website stats program Manual Alarm Disarming Procedure | Harley Davidson Forums

Manual Alarm Disarming Procedure

jaybee_70

Does anyone know how to bi-pass the key fob alarm? I have a 06 dyna street bob and activated the system and now i can't de-activate it, i'm the 3rd owner and don't know the pin. I tried what the blogs said and it doesn't work. Dealer says i have to replace the security system. I have a push button fob key. Any advice?

Mod note - moved this out of the Self Help section and into its own thread to get more responses.

Hi guys, i called the previous owner and he told me where the bike was purchased, the dealer told me what the pin was and i'm back up and running. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
To remove the alarm, you have to switch the TSSM for a TSM (turn signal module) and do a password remarry listed here on the forum.

It looks like you solved the problem.

i called the previous owner and he told me where the bike was purchased, the dealer told me what the pin was and i'm back up and running.

Wow. You know what the chances of that happening in my world are? Somebody is watching out for you. :)

Now that your are back up and running, change the PIN to something only you know and make sure it is written down in your wallet for next time.

Back