free website stats program Mama's new ride | Harley Davidson Forums

Mama's new ride

Duffer

Posted earlier, my better half took the MSF course and got her endorsment.
She is now doing extensive parking lot time on her new 09 Sporty 1200 Low, dark ice blue pearl. Accessories to follow. LOL.:D

Attachments

• Sporty1.jpg
    Sporty1.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 71
  • sporty2.jpg
    sporty2.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Sporty3.jpg
    Sporty3.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Thats a nice looking bike just as it is
i hope she enjoys it

Brian

hehe you've created a monster lol I know I did the same thing just dont let her within a half mile of a Harley shop with a credit card :D .... Grats enjoy

hehe you've created a monster lol I know I did the same thing just dont let her within a half mile of a Harley shop with a credit card :D .... Grats enjoy

Very true. If she's like my sister she'll be on a softail in less than a year.

Tell me about it. She has already started a list of "Must Haves". Don't think any Harley dollars are going to be spent on my scoot for a while!LOL
very nice love the colour are the spokes the same? from the pics they look the same

No, the spokes are black but, I like the idea. I'm sure Janette would have no problem adding that to the list.

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I pass along alot of what is said on this forum and it really seems to make a difference.
She has caught on so fast that I now have to get in some parking lot practice of my own because she is starting to making me look bad.lol

Back