free website stats program Maggie Valley, NC - July 12th to 14th | Harley Davidson Forums

Maggie Valley, NC - July 12th to 14th

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Just throwing this out there if anyone else might be in the area. We weren't sure we were going to be able to do this until late this afternoon but it's a green light all the way now!

Maysflyboy and I are getting an early start out of Woodstock tomorrow morning and heading up to the Cherohala Skyway. Depending on time of day and weather we'll either take a look at the Dragon or head straight to the Best Western in Maggie Valley for the night.

Wednesday - probably ride the initial portion of the BRP starting outside Cherokee, NC and/or head over to Deal's Gap if we haven't done it Tuesday.

Thursday - up early and take 441 straight back into Georgia since he's got to be home around noon for some furniture delivery.

Short but sweet so if anyone else is going to be in the general vicinity, shoot me a PM and I'll check later tonight or tomorrow AM.

we just got back from sevierville, fyi, they just opened up 129 from the foothill parkway south to the dragon this past weekend, 441 between cherokee and gatlinburg can be pretty slow....30 miles took us around an hour every time we were on it....we went from cherohala to the dragon what a beautiful ride and great roads, right before the cherohala skyway in tellica plains there are a few little wood buildings next to the gas station, we got some good bbq for lunch there...

enjoy the trip!

Back