Having a sale with discounts...

Great guy to do business with.

M&M Cycles
4416 Tiffin Ave.
Sandusky Oh, 44870
419-624-8739
Christmas 'n July Sale!
KURYAKYN SAVE UP TO 25% OFF MSRP!!
POWER COMMANDERS, VANCE AND HINES, Jagg oil coolers, ALL ON SALE!!!

It sure is nice to be able to learn about these great vendors and their sales. Wouldn't it be nice if we learned about all sale from all vendors?

Mark's a great guy to do business with and for Canadians - they ship fedex air, so no duty fees.

I Liked the idea he is a MOM and POP... I was glad to buy my cams and adj. push-rods from them..

Glider suggested them in another post I read on HDT..
Never asked for any deal BUT their price was Less than HD by a Bunch!

signed....BUBBIE

Just finished ordering some items on line and had trouble with their website in ordering and he called my three times working on the issue with his IT guy. Finally got the glitch fixed and called me again to thank me for my patience and took the shipping fee off for my help and patience.

Great guy and I will be doing business with them in the future. Very customer service oriented.

Others dealers could learn a lesson or two from Mark!!

Mark's a great guy to do business with and for Canadians - they ship fedex air, so no duty fees.

Hate to burst your bubble but there are no duties on motorcycle parts regardless of how they come in. We do however have to pay those (EDIT) taxes pst & gst. I believe items less than $50 cdn don't seem to be taxed. Probably due to the fact they don't have time to do all the paperwork on every item coming in, so they key on the bigger ticket stuff.

ps: hope (EDIT) doesn't offend you glider

Here's my answer...

Language and work arounds are not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark just quoted me on some items yesterday.Wow excellent prices and service together.
Highly recommended especially for canadians,don't let HD Canada rip you off!

Already sent two quotes for pricing this AM (Kuryakyn driving lights & Lindby hwy bars). Definitely gr8 pricing & awesome service. I usually check their site 1st before anyone else & 90% of the time they're cheaper.

Just wanted to show my appreciation again for Mark @ M&M Cycles. I have done business with him numerous times and he has never failed to keep me totally satisfied, and then some.

Recently I placed a fairly large order with M&M that included the HD LED Tail Light and front and rear LED Turn Signals. The order came in and everthing was correct except for one item was missing, the front LED Turn Signals. Instead of the Turn Signals, in the box was a different item, the HD Narrow Chrome Directional Bar was shipped in place of the LED Turn Signals.

Long story made short, when I contacted Mark about the issue I told him to let me know what he wanted for the Directional Bar that was inadverantly shipped and that I might purchase it as well. His reply was,
you may keep the Directional Bar no charge and I will order up a new Front Turns Signals on Monday.

This is why I do and will continue to do business with Mark. He CARES about his customers and does what it takes to keep them happy. If you are happy with your current supplier, by all means keep doing business with them. However, if you are looking for guy you can trust and enjoy doing business with, Mark @ M&M Cycles is hard to beat.

Back