free website stats program luv my rd king! | Harley Davidson Forums

luv my rd king!

06rdking

Banned
we just got back from a nine day trip to the beautiful state of south dakota. we rode in all kinds of weather and the temps changed seemingly by the hour but on we went! I ride an 06 roadking police and ittook everything that I or mother nature could or did put it/us thru! averaged 41.8 miles to the gallon for the trip as a whole. no hiccups at all ! if it sounds like I am excited its because I am, this has been my longest roadtrip to date! cant wait to start planning the next one! :D

we just got back from a nine day trip to the beautiful state of south dakota. we rode in all kinds of weather and the temps changed seemingly by the hour but on we went! I ride an 06 roadking police and ittook everything that I or mother nature could or did put it/us thru! averaged 41.8 miles to the gallon for the trip as a whole. no hiccups at all ! if it sounds like I am excited its because I am, this has been my longest roadtrip to date! cant wait to start planning the next one! :D

Got a 2007 Road King 3 days ago. Can't wait to hit the road!:D

I bought mine new in 2003 and its the only bike, and ive had a lot over 35years that i dont want to part with, after 7 years i would usualy be looking for my next bike.If you need to go to the store down the street or on a 300mile day ride you cant beat the king.In the summer when its real hot i pull the shield off.In the spring and fall its nice having the shield.Have fun great riding

Back