free website stats program Luggage | Harley Davidson Forums

Luggage

skyler

I'm looking for additional Storage for week long trips at most more likely weekend but want some suggestions. I have a Fat boy with Fat boy saddle bags but they don't hold much more than chaps/rain gear. I have been looking at the Kuryakan Ultra bag or one of those 2 bag set of for Sissy bar. anyone have thought s on these or maybe something different?

+1 for the T-Bags. High quality bags made with motorcycles in mind.
Just a word of caution, and I'm sure you're already aware, but be careful stacking a lot of weight on the rack tied to the sissy bar. It will dramatically affect the bikes handling and stopping. You don't mention if you ride two up, but if not it's much better to carry the weight on the passenger seat.

I have the two bag set from Harley. They work great and seem to be made well. I like the fact that it has two bags so you can tailor luggage depending on what you are carrying. The only draw back is if you are riding two up the two bag system obviously isn't going to work.

just got a T-bag sissy bar bag, hold more than enough for both me and wife. Looks great and the quality of the bag is very high. Price is very fair for what you get. I am looking to buy the t-bag roll bag now to go ontop.

T-bags. I've had their convertible bag for at least 6 years and 20,000 miles or so. Still looks new, worked great on my Fatboy and now using it on my RKC. Only works with a with sissy bar.

+1 for the T-Bags. High quality bags made with motorcycles in mind.

Nothing but good things to say for T-Bags.
My Baja bag had a zipper failure issue. Sometimes it would slide open so I had to be careful.
I called, they said send it back and they sent me a new Baja. Not my old one repaired but a new one!
I had it on my Sportster for probably 8 years.
They still gave me a new one.

Classy people!

Another +1 for the T BAGS.If you are not riding 2up mount bags on rear seat and you have a great back rest for long journeys.

Back