free website stats program Louisiana Scenic Bayou Byway | Harley Davidson Forums

Louisiana Scenic Bayou Byway

seminole1

Does anybody have any into on this ride? I have a map and have layed out the route and turns. I'm looking for places we should see, eat and any other thing that you think might be interesting. Would appreciate the help and info.

Thanks,

Seminole 1

Does anybody have any into on this ride? I have a map and have layed out the route and turns. I'm looking for places we should see, eat and any other thing that you think might be interesting. Would appreciate the help and info.

Thanks,

Seminole 1

Give us a little more info on the route from Jacksonville to La. If you are coming along the Mississippi coast I can show you some of the Best BBQ anywhere!!

NBBQTFMC!! Right guys!!:p

When are you planning your trip? Are you going to go 98 along the Gulf Coast or I-10?

Don't know what time you're leaving, but there is a great place to eat in Mexico Beach called Toucans.

last quarters hog mag has a great loop around s. la. i live close so i've done most of it............great time.........bw

Back